Just because you exist. Because you are alive. Because you are an amazing gift to all of us.
Among the billions of people on our planet, you are the only person with your particular characteristics, both external and internal. You are unique, and so is your way of thinking, perceiving and expressing yourself.
You have a unique mind and a unique Heart. There is only one You in the entire world. There never has been, and there never will be anybody like you on Earth!
When you understand the importance and beauty of your existence – you will understand how important it is for your life to reflect your true value.
It’s no coincidence that you are here and now. It is no accident you were born in your particular circumstances. Where you are right now in life is not just the result of the logistics of your birth, but also the outcome of what you have done so far with your life.
Despite what you may sometimes think about yourself, you have already accomplished a lot. You have made important steps that have resulted in some valuable outcomes. Yes, you were able to do it, and you are well aware of it. But if you still have not managed to get to the level in life where you want to be – it only means that, at some point or another, something stopped you.
According to scientists, our mind wanders on average 47% of the time, preoccupied with negative/worrying thoughts. Such wandering negative thoughts are the outcome of our programmed subconscious, which governs 90% of our responses, behavior, emotions and belief system.
It is easy to get used to any situation we are in, and it’s more difficult to welcome change and step onto uncertain ground. When we get used to a situation that doesn’t benefit us anymore, but we have learned how to operate and survive under the circumstances – such a situation becomes our “habitual safety.” It means we would rather deal with something that is familiar than try anything new. Because what’s new is scary. Many of us have a subconscious fear of the unknown.
When we try to change our negative thinking into positive and make changes in our life in order to live the way we want – we should also take care of our subconscious mind.
You are the only creator of your life. You can choose what you want, and what you don’t want. And that’s how it works, according to quantum mechanics, and the ancient Masters who knew how reality works and provided us with tools to consciously reprogram our subconscious:
– Start each day as a novice, with an open mind: Recognize every situation as a friend and the root of your wisdom.
– Embrace your life: Learn how to enjoy every day, remembering that happiness in life does not depend on any external circumstances.
– Notice and admit to yourself that you are capable of learning AND unlearning anything you want: It is up to you which patterns you want to perpetuate and which you decide to unlearn.
– Notice and admit to yourself that comparing your situation to others is pointless and does not help you in any way: You are a unique person, one in billions, and so is your life story.
– When a negative thought comes to mind, tell it “Stop!” – as many times as you need. Then say to yourself: “This is only a thought, and thoughts can be changed. I can think any thoughts I choose. I choose to think thoughts free of fear and negativity.” Then think of something really nice. Slowly, you will learn to replace negative thoughts with pleasant ones. OR if you are in a rushed environment – put elastic on your wrist and snap it instead. Your brain will quickly learn to associate unwanted thoughts with pain and will avoid them at all cost. It really works like magic.
– Elevate your mood: Take a 5-minute break from your work. Turn on your favorite music and dance or jump around to raise your serotonin levels. When we feel joyous, we can easily face any challenges coming our way.
– Slow down and find a way to de-stress: Breathing deeply is a good technique. Take a few deep breaths, through your nose. Next – take a deep breath, while counting to 4 – and hold it while counting to 4. Exhale slowly, counting to 4. Continue to breathe through your nose that way, until you feel that you are calming down.
– Meditate for at least 15 minutes a day: Being present in the “here and now” is important to expand our consciousness, boost our intuition and connect with our true Heart.
YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN TO YOU!
Please remember that.
You can read the original article here – click on the picture below: