– a non-profit organization, registered in the province of Ontario, Canada. It was founded in January 2013 by Johanna Kern and her husband, Patrick Kern.
Johanna Kern: founder, transformational teacher, award-winning author, filmmaker
Patrick Kern, counsellor, co-founder of Humans Of Planet Earth Assn.
Since then, it has become an association of people whose major goal is to promote and provide tools for humans allowing them to prosper in all aspects of life:
– To develop and maintain a successful, meaningful life
– To progress to their highest potential
– To create good fortune and personal abundance
– To thrive spiritually, physically, intellectually and emotionally
– To live in full experience of being, doing and having it all
Purpose: to promote and provide social, economic, spiritual and educational welfare to humans through workshops, events, seminars, conferences, classes, art, books, audio/video recordings, film projects and festivals, exhibitions, fairs, and shows.
Information about workshops, weekend seminars, conferences and sessions for individuals, companies and organizations: